Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 16



How Far Along:  16 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  I won't really know until my next doctor visit.  I don't even own a scale.  All I know is that none of my dress pants button.  That's still considered business casual, right?

Maternity Clothes:  I have two pairs of pants that Adam's mom bought me, which I am loving.  They are so comfy.  I also bought three shirts from Kohls because they were ridiculously cheap.  Will I actually need them?  Who knows!

Stretch Marks:  Still none.  I bought the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Cream for Stretch Marks.  I'm probably going to buy the lotion.  This stuff is so thick, it doesn't spread easily and I use way too much.

Sleep:  Sleeping as great as I can by only sleeping on my sides. 

Best Moment This Week:  Eating over-medium eggs at IHop.  I shit you not, it was the happiest I have been in a few weeks.  Yes.  Food can make you that happy.  Luckily, Adam was there to see how happy it made me...and the fact that he was there also made me happy.

Miss Anything:  Sushi.  Being able to eat whatever I want at work and not have people lecture me about what's healthy.

Movement:  Again with these muscle twitching things.  I'm still not convinced it's the baby, but if something else doesn't happen so...I guess I'll change my mind.

Food Cravings:  Over-medium eggs, still.  That's about it.  I had cravings before pregnancy, so even when I do crave something, it's not odd to me.

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  The texture of chicken, still.  I randomly get very queasy AND sick.  At least it's just once a day now.

Gender:  We find out in 12 days! 

Labor Signs:  None.

Belly Button In/Out:  In.  However, I've already noticed it's starting to get more shallow.  This is traumatizing.  Although, not so traumatic I would buy the little bandages I found while browsing Amazon that cover your outie belly button.

Wedding Rings On/Off:  On.

Happy or Moody:  Still mainly happy.  There's still the occasional mood swing.  The slightest thing makes me want to yell at someone...but yet, I still feel like I'm in a good mood.  Is that weird?

Looking Forward To:  Well, this weekend is my birthday.  We have no plans for it, except painting the bathroom and possibly the closet, but maybe something surprising will happen.  Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment