Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 15

Who Dey! 
So this isn't a belly photo, but it's the only photo taken of me during Week 15,
so...enjoy my niece's beautiful face.



How Far Along?  15 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  I weighed in at 125, gaining 3 pounds since my 11 week visit.  The doctor was thrilled since she wants me to gain 40 pounds.  FORTY.

Maternity Clothes:  I think it's just a matter of time now before I cave and buy some maternity dress pants.  My work clothes are just so uncomfortable now, I can't imagine in a few more weeks.

Stretch Marks:  Still none.  Trying my best to remember to moisturize.

Sleep:  Aside from waking up several times to pee, I'm still sleeping great.

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing baby Bart's heartbeat.  The suspense kills me until the doc actually finds it.

Miss Anything:  Runny eggs.  Although a friend told me that as long as the eggs are pasteurized, I can have them.  If this is true, man am I going to demolish some over medium eggs!

Movement:  I felt this twitching thing.  Kind of felt like a muscle spasm.  The doctor said it COULD have been the baby...but I think it was just my body being weird.  I'm still waiting for that stereotypical "bubbles popping" experience.  We'll see.

Food Cravings:  I want some sushi so bad!

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  The texture of chicken is bothering me....makes me gag...which is a bad thing since chicken and fish are the only meat I eat. 

Gender:  Still unknown.

Labor Signs:  None.

Belly Button, In or Out:  In, in, in.  Stay in.

Wedding Rings On or Off:  On.

Happy or Moody:  I think I've been more happy than moody this week.  Which is a good thing.  I'm moddy enough without being pregnant :)

Looking Forward To: 

No comments:

Post a Comment