Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 20

How Far Along:  20 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  I weighed 132 at my last doctor visit.

Maternity Clothes:  Adam is wanting me to suck it up and buy at least two pairs of maternity dress pants.  Those suckers are like, $50 a piece, so I'm thinking about just trying to get a pair that's like, a size or two up from my normal and see how those work.  Or maybe just some really thick leggings. 

Stretch Marks: Still none.  I'm using a cocoa butter cream almost everyday.  My belly is already so tight, I can feel it stretch when I take a deep breath.

Sleep:  Sleep has been less great this week.  Constantly waking up, cannot get comfy, and this time change has really messed with me.

Best Moment This Week:  Eating Jimmy John's.  I have been craving it since I found out I was pregnant, but all the fears of Listeria swirled in my head.  Well, the craving got to great.  According to Google and message boards, having a delicious Jimmy John's sub every once in a while isn't a bad thing.  Although, talking about it now...makes me crave it again!
 
Miss Anything:  Sleeping comfortably and having a clear nose.  My nose has been ridiculously stuffy the past few weeks I can barely breathe.

Movement:  Wee, yes.  I can't wait until Adam can feel it from the outside.  Some say it can happen as early as 20 weeks, but no luck yet. 

Food Cravings:  Jimmy John's.  I've also been craving chinese food, specifically noodles and fried rice.

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  The texture of chicken.  I also get sick about once a day and I'm out of my Zofran, so I just have to deal with it now.

Gender:  Baby BOY Bart.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly Button In/Out: In.  It's coming closer to the surface every day.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  Mostly happy, except when I'm at work.  Very moody when I'm at work and having to deal with people on the phone. 

Looking Forward To:   Hiring a new contractor to complete our upstairs so we can start painting the nursery.  I need to nest.  I want to buy a crib.  I may try to get Adam up to Ikea.  They have a crib I like for $100.  Have you ever priced cribs?  GEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment