Friday, November 22, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 22

How Far Along: 22 weeks (I forgot about last week - oops)

Total Weight Gain: I weighed 132 at my last doctor visit.  According to my pregnancy apps, I should be gaining a pound a week now...that's probably happening.

Maternity Clothes:  I still haven't caved.  I'm still doing the rubber band trick.  I did buy one of those belly panels those so at least it hides my undone zipper.

Stretch Marks: Still none.  This week, I've had to take multiple bathroom breaks to go moisturize.  SO ITCHY!

Sleep:  I've been feeling slightly "allergy sick" recently, so Benadryl has really helped me in the sleep arena. 

Best Moment This Week:  Adam & I binged.  Two nights in a row, we rented and watched two movies.  We haven't seen a new movie since...Django Unchained.  Yeah, almost a year.  So, we saw The Purge, The Heat, World War Z, and This is the End.  Well, I went to bed before This is the End...ended.  I just wasn't in to it like the other movies.   

Miss Anything:  My anti-nausea medicine.  I either get sick once a day for a few days in a row...or I'll go a few days feeling great, then be sick ALL day. 

Movement:  Yes.  Occasionally they really catch me off guard, but it's a nice little reminder that he's in there.  Adam got to feel him moving around last week.  I keep trying to find his heartbeat with a stethoscope, but no luck yet.

Food Cravings:  Nothing super specific this week, but when I've been sick all day, nothing sounds better than a baked potato.  That happened yesterday. 

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Still with the texture of chicken.  It's kind of annoying.

Gender: Baby BOY Bart.

Labor Signs: None.  I've read that Braxton Hicks could be starting soon.  I'm assuming I'll know when I have those?

Belly Button In/Out: It's still in for the most part. 

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  This week, I felt more happy.  We completed our registries (Babies R Us and Target), received his car seat in the mail...I'm feeling very productive.

Looking Forward To:   Still wanting to get a contractor for the house to finish up so I can get to nesting.  I can't wait to move my rocker upstairs and start figuring out how we're going to decorate things.  Adam is much better about it than me, so it'll be nice to do it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment