Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 13

 
 
 
13 Weeks.  Feeling more fat than pregnant.
 
How far along? 13 weeks
 
Total weight gain:  It's hard to get a "pre-pregnancy weight" for me since my weight fluctuates regularly, but at my last visit I weighed 122. 

Maternity clothes?  I own one pair of maternity pants that I've only worn once when I was more bloated than pregnant.  So far it's still my regular clothes with an occasional unbuttoned pant :)

Stretch marks?  None yet.
Sleep:  I'm still sleeping great, with the few get up to pee times a night.

Best moment this week:  So far, going to The Cheesecake Factory and Forever 21. 
Miss AnythingNot being able to order the Seared Ahi Tuna at The Cheesecake Factory.  Ugh, that shit is legit.
Movement:  None yet.  Adam's mom says it will feel like butterflies, so I'm just kind of waiting.
Food cravings:  I haven't actually craved anything yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Ugh, everything...although my morning sickness is slightly better.  It's changed from all-day sickness to nigh/early morning sickness. 

Gender:  We find out October 28th!

Labor Signs:  No!
Symptoms:  Nausea and exhaustion, still. 

Belly Button in or out?  In.  Oh my gosh I am terrified of when it pops out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or Moody most of the timeI'm not necessarily happy most of the time, but I'm not moody either.  (Adam would tell you otherwise).  I just feel too exhausted to have emotions.

Looking forward to:  Currently looking forward to a nap. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment