Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 13

 
 
 
13 Weeks.  Feeling more fat than pregnant.
 
How far along? 13 weeks
 
Total weight gain:  It's hard to get a "pre-pregnancy weight" for me since my weight fluctuates regularly, but at my last visit I weighed 122. 

Maternity clothes?  I own one pair of maternity pants that I've only worn once when I was more bloated than pregnant.  So far it's still my regular clothes with an occasional unbuttoned pant :)

Stretch marks?  None yet.
Sleep:  I'm still sleeping great, with the few get up to pee times a night.

Best moment this week:  So far, going to The Cheesecake Factory and Forever 21. 
Miss Anything?  Not being able to order the Seared Ahi Tuna at The Cheesecake Factory.  Ugh, that shit is legit.
Movement:  None yet.  Adam's mom says it will feel like butterflies, so I'm just kind of waiting.
Food cravings:  I haven't actually craved anything yet.

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Ugh, everything...although my morning sickness is slightly better.  It's changed from all-day sickness to nigh/early morning sickness. 

Gender:  We find out October 28th!

Labor Signs:  No!
Symptoms:  Nausea and exhaustion, still. 

Belly Button in or out?  In.  Oh my gosh I am terrified of when it pops out.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm not necessarily happy most of the time, but I'm not moody either.  (Adam would tell you otherwise).  I just feel too exhausted to have emotions.

Looking forward to:  Currently looking forward to a nap. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment