Monday, September 30, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 14

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain:  122 per last doctor's visit

Maternity clothes?  Not currently wearing any, but some all of my pants are tight.

Stretch marks? None yet.

Sleep:  Sleeping great.  Minimum of 1 pee trip a night, but usually 3.

Best moment this week:   Construction on our house started.  This would also be considered the worst moment of the week.

Miss Anything?   Runny eggs.  I crave them like crazy.  Another mom told me I could have them if the eggs were pasteurized though, so I may try my luck.

Movement:  I thought I felt something the other night while laying in bed, but I think my body was just twitching.  It seemed too low to be the baby!

Food cravings:  Hooters (which I got!), runny eggs, and my mom's chili

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still everything, just not as often.  I'm only having to take the Zofran like, once a day now!

Gender:  We still won't know until Oct 28th.  Still hoping for a boy.

Labor Signs:  None.

Symptoms:  Still nauseous.  Still tired.  Not super moody, but sometimes I'm just way more easily irritated.

Belly Button in or out?  In, praise the Lord.

Wedding rings on or off?  On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Neither.  I'm more "blah" most of the time.

Looking forward to:  Construction on our house being finished, but that's not for at least another month...so until then I'll be stressing out about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment