Monday, December 9, 2013

Pregnancy Update: Week 23 (late, surprised?)

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I weighed 132 last month.  I go in today, but I guess that's technically week 24s weight...

Maternity Clothes:  I'm still just using my belly band and thank the lord for leggings.  Walmart sells these amazing legging/jeggings in a variety of colors.  I bought three different pairs that I'm loving.  I want more!

Stretch Marks: Still none!  Instead of smoke breaks, I'm taking "moisturizing breaks".  My stomach gets so itchy I can't stand it!

Sleep:  I've been so sick feeling that I'm taking a Benadryl at night and sleeping pretty good.  Especially since I bought those Breathe Right strips.  They make my nose kind of sore, but they totally work. 

Best Moment This Week:  This week was pretty busy.  Three Thanksgiving meals and seeing family was nice...but seeing Adam so excited to put up our Christmas tree and start a tradition for our family was the best and sweetest moment this week.

Miss Anything:  I miss being able to move around easily...and I know it's only going to get harder from here!   

Movement:  Lots!  I notice more in the evenings when I'm able to just lay around and relax.  You can see him thumping away in my belly.  It's hard trying to figure out if I was just kicked or punched.  My mom, dad, and grandma all got to feel him this week and that was nice.

Food Cravings:  Meh, not really 

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick: Still with the texture of chicken.

Gender: Baby BOY Bart.

Labor Signs: None. I've read that Braxton Hicks could be starting soon. I'm assuming I'll know when I have those?

Belly Button In/Out: It's still in for the most part.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  More moody, but I think it's because I'm trying to fight off a cold of some sort.  I can't be wasting energy fighting sickness.  I need it for other things, like normal day to day activities.

Looking Forward To:   Our contractor's getting to work on the house!  They are supposed to start sometime this month, or January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment