Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 26 Weeks

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Total Weight Gain: I weighed in at 139.

Maternity Clothes:  I received my ASOS maternity jeans in the mail.  The legs were WAY to slim, but the waist fit.  Maybe that's why they were on clearance.  Oh well.  I'm thankful for their free shipping and returns. 

Stretch Marks:  Still none.  I just bought the Palmer's Tummy Butter.  I'm not exactly sure the difference other than it's more of a pain to put on, but it makes my stomach feel softer for much longer.

Sleep:  During week 25 (that I forgot to fill this thing out for) I bought a Snoogle.  After a few nights, I'm used to it and it's wonderful.  Maybe not $40 worth of wonderful, but it's pretty nice and firm enough for my liking.  Mine didn't come with a pillow cover, so I'd like to order one if they are cheap enough.
 
Best Moment This Week:  We finally started watching Game of Thrones again and can I just say this kid moved non-stop while we were watching it.  He must be into GOT too.

Miss Anything:  Being able to get my shoes on easily.  This is starting to be difficult, especially boots!    

Movement:  Lots.  It's so frustrating though to see it out of my peripheral vision, so I stop what I'm doing to look down and watch him move and he quits.  It's like he KNOWS and is being stubborn. 

Food Cravings:  I was really into carrots this week.  Which, me craving a vegetable is definitely weird. 

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Drinking anything first thing in the morning makes me feel nauseated.

Gender:  Boy, boy, boy.

Labor Signs:  I've started to get Braxton Hicks.  I've had the real tight abdomen contractions, where I can't even stand up straight because it's so tight...and also the crampy feeling ones that terrified me the first time they happened.  I'm not a fan of those. 

Belly Button In/Out:  It starts mostly in, but by the end of the day..the top part is just sticking out there.  Yuck.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  Happy.

Looking Forward To:  Finishing Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment