Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 27 weeks

 


How Far Along: 27 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  I just got weighed at the doctor.  The scale said 144!  I cannot believe that.

Maternity Clothes:   I have two pairs of black maternity pants for work and I am so glad I finally caved and bought some.  Although, I wouldn't have bought them if the JCPenney outlet weren't going out of business and I bought them for $5.00 a pair!

Stretch Marks:  Still none, thank the Lord!


Sleep:  Meh.  Not the greatest.  I usually wake up at least once a night and can't fall back asleep for anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour, which is frustrating.
 
Best Moment This Week:  Well, this week was during Christmas, so I'd have to say celebrating all of the Christmas activities.  In particular, Adam and I decided to each open one present on Festivus (December 23rd) and this would become one of our traditions for Baby Bart. 

Miss Anything:  Lots of things, recently it's been sushi.

Movement:  So much.  He looks like a little alien trying to punch his way out.  I FINALLY caught him moving on film.  He's already making my belly move so much now, I can't imagine when he's bigger.  I may be one of those mom's that can be like, "Oh look, there's his foot".

Food Cravings:  Carrots again.  Thankful for a lady at work who always lets me have some of hers :)

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Drinking anything on an empty stomach makes me queasy. 

Gender: Boy, boy, boy.

Labor Signs:  Braxton Hicks still get me on occasion.  Now I'm only getting the "tightening" ones, which I prefer over the "crampy" feeling ones.  I started drinking the Earth Mama Angel Baby Third Trimester Tea and also some random brand Red Raspberry Leaf tea.  Granted, I don't think I'll know if it actually helps since this is my first child, but I'm willing to do just about anything when it tells me I'll have an easier delivery and recovery.

Belly Button In/Out:  The top is sticking out, so much sometimes that I can see it through my clothes.  Ick.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  This week I was pretty happy considering all of the holiday traffic, noise, and whatnot.

Looking Forward To:  Getting his nursery done.  Come on, contractors!

No comments:

Post a Comment