Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 29 Weeks


How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: The scale said 144 at my last doctor visit. It's probably gone up since then.  I'll find out next week my new weight.


Maternity Clothes:   This week I've only worn my maternity work pants and leggings.  Anything that touches my stomach makes it incredibly itchy so I've wanted to be as comfy as possible.


Stretch Marks:  Still none that I can tell.


Sleep:  Waking up at least once a night to go pee.  I've also woken up a few times this week wide awake in the middle of the night.  It takes me a while to fall back asleep.  That's probably why I've been more tired.
 
Best Moment This Week:  My friend Annie and her baby Zeke came to visit this weekend.  We had a joint shower for me and my friend Dezi in Campbellsville.  It was so great (and exhausting) seeing everyone! 

Miss Anything:  Having energy.  It's slowly going downhill, like....first trimester exhaustion again!

Movement:  A lot and you can see it all through my stomach!  Some nights, my belly looks like a waterbed.  I still can't figure out what body part is poking out or hitting/kicking me and that kind of drives me crazy, but it's the most amazing and creepy thing to watch.

Food Cravings:  This week I craved McDonald's french fries like, every day.  I only had them...3 times.  Go me!

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Chicken.  I had this big plan to cook supper.  Thawed out the chicken, went into the kitchen to cut it up and just looking at it made me heave.  So, um...cooking is still out for the most part.

Gender:  Hopefully he's still a boy ;)

Labor Signs:  Braxton Hicks only and not that often.  Maybe once or twice a week.

Belly Button In/Out:  Well, when I look down at it, the top part is out.  I can't really see the bottom.....

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.

Happy or Moody:  I've been moody this week.  VERY easily frustrated.

Looking Forward To:  Construction starting and getting finished.  Finally being able to get his nursery started and my next shower.  Jill is planning one for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment