Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 32 Weeks

How Far Along:  32 Weeks

Total Weight Gain:  This week I weighed 150.  The doctor keeps saying how thrilled she is with my weight and I keep telling her I am less than thilled.


Maternity Clothes:  I'm still stretching all of my normal shirts to the max and luckily they are still holding up!

Stretch Marks:  Still none!

Sleep:  I'm tired all the time and now I'm waking up at least three times a night to pee, so that definitely isn't helping.
 
Best Moment This Week:  My dad went with me to my doctor's appointment and seeing his face when he heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time was so sweet and adorable. 

Miss Anything:  Getting enough air.  The other night Adam and I had this conversation:


Adam:  "What's wrong with you?"
Me:  "What?  Nothing, why?"
Adam:  "You're huffing and sighing like something is wrong."

Nope.  Just trying to breathe.  You know how breathing is supposed to be an involuntary reflex?  Well, my brain has decided it has more important things to think about than breathing.

Movement:  Still a lot and they are such strong kicks, jabs, and rolls!  I still can't necessarily figure out what body part is jutting out of my stomach, but it's fun to push back and feel him squirm to a different spot.  I can also tell that he is super long.  I can feel punches in my pubic bone and kicks under my ribs.  He has no problem taking up all of my belly space.

 
Food Cravings:  I haven't craved too much specifically this week, but I have been SO THIRSTY.  Which, I guess me drinking a lot of water isn't a bad thing, except that I'm peeing every 15 minutes.

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Chicken and anytime I have the slightest bit of sinus drainage, yuck.

Gender:  Baby boy.

Labor Signs:  I think this week I experienced "lightening", which is where the baby's head drops lower into your pelvis.  I think this because there are times where I'm experiencing so much pain, I can't walk.  I just have to stop in my tracks and possibly sit for a while.  If I'm standing, I can't lift either of my legs (like trying to put on socks, HA!) without being in pain.  Also, because of my increase in the need to pee.

So, I can deal with the pain, but what worries me is that this is one sign of labor and it usually occurs anywhere between 2 and 4 weeks before the birth of your baby.  UM, excuse me Baby Bart, you can not come out in the next 2-4 weeks.  NO!

Belly Button In/Out: I guess it's as out as it's going to get.  To me it kind of just looks flat...and gross. 

Wedding Rings On/Off: On. I haven't had a lot of issues with swelling. My ankles get slightly puffy, but my hands haven't really.

Happy or Moody:  Slightly less moody than last week, but still pretty irritable.   

Looking Forward To:  The constuction started back up on our house this week and so far, the results are fabulous.  I'm already pleased with the company's work and can't wait for them to finish.  They said they would be done by Friday.  As in, three days from now!  Then, we can get to cleaning and painting and nesting.  We still have to buy a crib..and lots of other things.  So, once the construction is done, I'm looking forward to my next baby shower in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment