Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks


How Far Along:  30 weeks - holy cow he will be here so soon!

Total Weight Gain: I weighed in at a whopping 147.6!  I still cannot get over that I weigh this much, but so lucky it's all in my belly.......and boobs.....


Maternity Clothes:  Everything has made my belly itch this week so I've been opting more for low rise pants (thanks rubberband for keeping them closed) and flowy tops.


Stretch Marks:  Still none that I can tell.


Sleep:  I've been ready for bed by 7 every night this week.  The first trimester exhaustion has come back with a vengeance.  I can barely keep my eyes open while I'm at work.  I miss naps.
 
Best Moment This Week:  Well, this week I actually had the energy to cook supper.  Such a small thing, but it's huge.  Aside from my gag reflex, I haven't felt much like cooking because it takes energy.  Then, cleaning it up also takes energy.  Much more energy than I have to give.

Miss Anything:  Being able to sit comfortably.  Sitting/laying in the floor used to be the most comfortable and relaxing thing for me.  Now, I can't even get down into the floor/back up without it killing my lower back...and I also need something to help get me up. 

Movement:  He's starting to move more during the day, but still not as much as at night when I get home.  The doctor said that if he isn't moving at least 10 times in his "busiest" 2 hours, I need to go to the hospital immediately.  Luckily, he gets those 10 moves in within like, 30 seconds of counting.  I'm thankful he moves so much so I know he's doing alright in there.

Food Cravings:  Breakfast foods this week.  Lots of breakfast foods.

Anything Making You Queasy or Sick:  Again with chicken.  I cannot believe the one meat I eat on a normal basis is what makes me the queasiest.

Gender:  A boy.  I made the mistake of reading a blog article about a woman who was told she was having a girl, then at her next ultrasound found out it was really a boy.  Since we don't get any more ultrasounds, I'm terrified this will happen to us!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks.  Not as much this week.  Maybe because I've been so thirsty.  Lots of water is supposed to help keep them at bay.

Belly Button In/Out:  I think it's all the way out.  Adam found out that when I laugh hard it goes in and out, kind of bounching up and down...so now it's his goal to make me laugh anytime he can see my belly button.

Wedding Rings On/Off: On.  I haven't had a lot of issues with swelling.  My ankles get slightly puffy, but my hands haven't really.

Happy or Moody:  Still moody this week.  Everything annoys me.

Looking Forward To:  Still counting down the day until the construction resumes on our house.  I can't wait to have a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment